INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP (DPW 101)
Introduction To Digital Photography Workshop (DPW 101) is designed specifically for novice photographers with little or no photography experience. If you have an advanced point and shoot digital camera of a DSLR and you would like to learn how to properly use the camera settings and functions to achieve stable great quality pictures – this is the workshop for you.
In this photography workshop you will learn and practice:
- Essential photography vocabulary
- Little but very important photography theory
- Various lens types
- Most important camera functions and settings
- Portrait photography techniques
- Tricks how to take professionally looking pictures
For this workshop you will need an advanced point and shoot or a DSLR camera with a lens, storage card.
Duration: 4 hours. Fee – $80. Group size – 12 students.
Please check the Workshops Schedule to register.
For additional information please contact ProPhoto Academy